Where to Celebrate All Things Halloween in Manchester This Month
Halloween is always an exciting time of year, and Manchester does not disappoint! From haunted houses to costume contests, there are plenty of opportunities for people living in and visiting the city to celebrate All Things Halloween throughout the month. Here’s a list of our favourite spooky attractions happening this October:
- Monsters Welcome Procession – This free Halloween parade organized by Walk the Plank will feature a procession of walking corpses and other ghouls walking around the city on October 30th. The parade will start at the Arndale Centre and end in Market Street Square. Since the street will be closed during the parade, we suggest you take a chauffeur service to get there or hire luxury chauffeur services to drive you to and from the event.
- Scare Skate – If you’re more interested in skating than parading as monsters, then this Halloween themed skate night is perfect for you! Starting from October 22nd, the Cathedral Gardens will be filled with skaters decked out in their best costumes while skating along the Halloween themed music. This skating party is for all ages and is free to attend! If you plan to come straight from the airport with your skates, don’t forget to book your Manchester airport chauffeurs from www.mtschauffeur.co.uk/ beforehand.
- Brick or Treat event at Legoland Discovery Centre – The Legoland Discovery Centre is hosting a special Brick or Treat event for kids this month. Bring your kids in their Halloween costumes to trick or treat in the Lego Kingdom or do a ‘Scarevenger’ hunt in the haunted Miniland. The event starts from October 2nd to 31st. The ticket is £19.75 per adult / £15.25 per child.
- Manchester Spooky Brunch Social – Get together with your friends in a spooky setting for this special Halloween Brunch taking place on October 30th & 31st at the Flight Club. This event is perfect for groups of friends who want to enjoy a fun Halloween event together! Tickets are from £30.00 – £40.00. If you plan to come with your friends, we suggest you book your seats in advance since the event is in high demand. Don’t forget to also book your Private Chauffeurs Manchester to pick you up after the event so you never have to worry about drinking and driving!
- Dance your spooky heart out with Halloween mixes from the Monster DJ Truck – DJ Ghostman (a.k.a DJ Ghost) will be spinning his favourite Halloween-themed mixes in this truck on October 30th and 31st. This is a free event so you don’t have to worry about paying for anything! Just bring your holiday spirit and be ready to dance all night long.
There are so many Halloween events in the city this month that you will never be bored! If you’re visiting Manchester for Halloween, it is best to book your Manchester Airport Chauffeur Service early so you can enjoy all these fun activities without having to worry about how late everything starts.
Halloween with mts chauffeur Go to www.mtschauffeur.co.uk/ to book your chauffeur services today.
Halloween Parties and Events, Book Your VIP Chauffeur vehicle for Halloween with mts chauffeur
CONNECT WITH US