5 Spots in Manchester for Some Beautiful Autumn
Autumn is the perfect time to visit Manchester, a city that has so many experiences to offer. The leaves are changing, the weather is beautiful, and there are parties everywhere you turn. This October we’ve picked out five of our favourite spots to visit in the city during the autumn season.
1) Firstly, you have to pay a visit to The Lowry: A huge pond just outside the city centre and across from Media City is perfect for a day out. Here, you can visit the iconic Lowry Centre, go for a walk around the lake or just chill in one of two cafes. It’s also just a short drive away from The Trafford Centre and the airport. If you want to visit the pond directly from the airport, you can arrange for an airport chauffeur service to take you there without hassle.
2) The Quays: Beautiful canals that run through Salford, Trafford and Manchester itself are also quite popular during this time of year. You’ll see plenty of locals jogging or cycling along with them, and they’re also great for a walk. If you want to go further than the canals, we recommend that you take a chauffeur service in Manchester to get around faster.
3) Piccadilly Gardens: The central park in the heart of Manchester city centre is a great place to lounge around with friends. Situated right next to several bars and cafes, you can always grab something for lunch or drinks before spending some time at the gardens themselves. There are also plenty of art installations that make this man-made park a man-made spectacle.
4) For music and art lovers, there’s no better place to be in October than at the Manchester Arena. The famous venue hosts some of music’s biggest stars throughout autumn, hosting concerts from artists like Bruno Mars and Olly Murs. If you want your trip to Manchester to include a concert, then it is highly recommended that you book Manchester airport chauffeurs to get you to and from the venue.
4) The Terrace at The Midland Hotel: This establishment is one of the most luxurious hotels in Manchester. Situated right on top of Piccadilly station, you can get there easily by the Chauffeur Service Manchester to get around town quickly. Once inside this beautiful hotel, make sure to visit their outdoor terrace. It has a view of the park, canal and train station that are all located right next to it!
5) Hire a chauffeur service in Manchester for a day trip and enjoy the view on your ride to one of the most beautiful parks around greater Manchester, Heaton Park. This park is huge! You can go for hikes along the lake, enjoy a picnic with friends or just take in some of the beautiful views while enjoying your chauffeur service Manchester provides.
We hope that these suggestions will help make your autumn experience in Manchester even more beautiful! To make your trip around Manchester even easier, don’t forget to book your chauffeur services at www.mtschauffeur.co.uk/services/ to get around town in style.
It will help you get around town quickly and without hassle!
CONNECT WITH US